AKB0048: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Event
Mid-Summer Festival on Akibastar. This will take place in Downtown section. On July 22- July 27. See you there!~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:07 pm by Guest

» Become Less Trippy
Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:01 am by ShingaMigotona

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 am by Ayumi

» Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD)
Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:33 am by Dansa Subarashi

» New Updates
Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 pm by Ayumi

» Relaxing (Open for all)
Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 pm by Sachi

» Dorm Partners
Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:49 am by Ayumi

» A Day Off
Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 am by Sachi

» A Fresh Start
Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:07 am by Arisu

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check This Belongs to its proper owner and the songs belong to the original band AKB48

Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD)

3 posters

Go down

Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD) Empty Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD)

Post by Dansa Subarashi Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

Dansa was walking to the festival. Her stolen pouch full of stolen money, her stolen short yukata which was pink and white flowers. She also wore her hair in twin-tails and some hair left out to breathe. Dansa whistled as she got there with her pouch over her shoulder. And had a small umbrella."This is going to be so much fun!" She thought to herself. Dansa thought games, games, games, sweets, sours, games, and more and more games!

Dansa In Her Yukata:

Last edited by Dansa Subarashi on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD) Empty Re: Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD)

Post by Sachi Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Sachi was walking around the festival. She has been waiting for it to come all year. She especially loved it at night because of the lights and the fireworks. "I can't wait." Sachi said happily. She looked around at all the booths in amazement. "It's a good thing it changes every year." She thought it would be boring if every year everything was the same. Sachi was wearing a white yukata held by a big pink ribbon on the back.
Appearance :
Sachi
Sachi

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD) Empty Re: Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD)

Post by Dansa Subarashi Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Dansa looked at all the different booths. Usually, at festivals like this, the fun she would have is stealing candy. "Oh, I just don't know which one to play first!" She glanced at all the booths and then spotted a wild Sachi on the loose! Dansa walked over as quietly as possible and shielded Sachi's eyes from behind, "Guess who! The person who, gunna murder you today! Na, just kidding! Its me! But who is this me?"
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:37 am

Shinga already had a plentiful of cotton candy, candy apples, and other festival junk. She happily ate her different flavored cotton candies, her sugar wrapped candy apples, and her chocolate pink strawberry sprinkled and her strawberry brown chocolate sprinkled doughnuts. Plus, her different flavored ice-creams. She just couldn't get enough! She laid down both of her bagged doughnuts and ate some rice balls and some rice cakes, and some chewy things that she admired. She just loved it and couldn't get enough. She went for some games. In the middle of throwing a ball at a target to get herself a big stuffed teddy bear, she saw Dansa and Sachi, and accidentally threw the ball right at some other person by accident. She quickly ran over to them and forgot all about the game (and the person)! "Hey Dansa, hey Sachi!".

She came in with her blue flowered kimono with a big, green bow at the back.

Shinga in her Yukata:

Last edited by ShingaMigotona on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachi Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:24 pm

"Hi Dansa." Sachi said a bit sarcastically and at the same time removing Dansa's hands from her face. Then she saw/heard Shinga calling her by her real name. She crossed her arm and asked impatiently."Sachi?" I mean sure that was her real name, but until she graduated she would be known as Rino Sashihara. Though when she said it to Shinga she really meant it as a joke so hopefully Shinga won't take it so seriously.
Sachi
Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 am

"Yeah Sachi!" Shinga said. "I mean, it's not like you're any more superior than me!" Shinga joked. "Sachi, Sachi, Sachi!" Shinga looked at Dansa. "Have you played any games yet? I played a lot! Except, I was playing one, but I completely forgot. I played one with some fish, and some ball-throwing, and a hammer, plus, I ate a bunch! Like cotton candy, and," No one wants to hear you talking about food, the voice in her head sighed. "Well, no one wants to hear you talking!" Shinga yelled. You do realize, you're speaking and not thinking, right? And you do realize I am your subconscious thinking, and you just asked yourself to stop thinking, right? the voice reminded her. Shinga grunted.

"Anyway, I bet you're bored, let's go play some games!" Shinga took Sachi's and Dansa hand and ran to the middle of the festival. "Now, where was that game? Oh yeah!" She went to "the hammer game" she was talking about. "Come on, test out your strength! I got it to four. You're suppose to make it to the bell. So when I didn't, I thought it was boring. But it was really funner than I thought, so try it! Please!!!!!" Shinga explained. You're acting like a child that wants candy. the voice commented. Just shut up and let me speak! Shinga complained.
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:33 am

"Dang it Shinga! You ruined the surprise!" Dansa complained. "Anyway, hey Shinga," Dansa greeted Shinga, "Sure, that sounds fun! I should be experienced in holding heavy things and dropping them. A bunch of times, I hold heavy things, but when I need a quick escape, I drop them as quick and hard as possible!" Dansa said, until Shinga pulled the both of them toward the game.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum