AKB0048: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Event
Mid-Summer Festival on Akibastar. This will take place in Downtown section. On July 22- July 27. See you there!~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A Day Off  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:07 pm by Guest

» Become Less Trippy
A Day Off  EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:01 am by ShingaMigotona

» Magic Elementalist Academy
A Day Off  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 am by Ayumi

» Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD)
A Day Off  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:33 am by Dansa Subarashi

» New Updates
A Day Off  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 pm by Ayumi

» Relaxing (Open for all)
A Day Off  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 pm by Sachi

» Dorm Partners
A Day Off  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:49 am by Ayumi

» A Day Off
A Day Off  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 am by Sachi

» A Fresh Start
A Day Off  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:07 am by Arisu

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check This Belongs to its proper owner and the songs belong to the original band AKB48

A Day Off

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Day Off  Empty A Day Off

Post by Ayumi Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Ayumi was walking around the shopping center looking for something to do. "Even if I don't have any work today-" She said quietly "I din't ecpect it to be this boring." She said this time a little louder. She looked around at all the shops. All she did was look around for two reasons one because she didn't really like any of the items they sold and two because she didn't bring a lot of money with her.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Admin

https://akb0048.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Day Off  Empty Re: A Day Off

Post by Sachi Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Sachi was walking around the shopping center looking for something to do. Then she saw Ayumi and went over to her. "Hi." She said waving at her fellow friend. "Are you doing some shopping Yukirin?" She asked curiously. "I finished all my jobs for today so I decided to do a little bit of shopping." She said just in case. And right at that moment her stomach growled a little. Sachi smiled sheepishly and asked "Do you want to get something to eat?"
Sachi
Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:36 am

Arisu browsed the stores with a gleam in her eyes. "I'm usually not happy when the successors have the day off because it's always so boring but today....." she thought to herself and smiled. She wasn't that much of a shopaholic but today was different. Today, her favorite store is having a sale! She silently cheered to herself. She knew today was going to be a good day.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:54 am

"Oh, it's only you, Sashiko." Sachi surprised her a little when she suddenly appeared behind her. "Umm, yeah so I'll something to where for the next handshake event." She said. She wanted to be prepared so she wouldn't have to do any last-minute shopping. When she heard Sachi's stomach growl she giggled a little."Sure.Why not. I'm a bit hungry too." She said walking towards the food court.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachi Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:14 am

Sachi followed Ayumi to the food court. "Lets go over there,Yukirin." She said pointing at the store. She went to the cashier and said "Can I get a deli sandwhich?" A few minutes later she got her food and went to a table to sit down.
Sachi
Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:37 pm

Arisu came out of the store, hands full of bags. "Phew....I sure shopped a lot. I'm going to take a break." she thought to herself. She decided to go to the food court.

When she finally got there, she immediately collapsed on a chair. She didn't seem to notice Sachi or Ayumi yet.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:18 pm

"I'll get a turkey sandwich." She said to the cashier, then she went to sit with Sachi. "Isn't that Arisu?" She asked while slightly pointing at her.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachi Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Sachi squinted her eyes and said "Um. Yeah,I think that is her." She walked over to where Arisu was and tapped her lightly and said "What's up?"
Sachi
Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Arisu turned around in surprise. "Oh Sashiko! Hi! Nothing much...I was just resting,"she said. Then she noticed Ayumi at a table. "Oh, Yukirin is here too," she thought as she waved to Ayumi.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Dansa was stalking Sachi ever since she got to the shopping district, taking notes on her movement. She wanted to be sure she succeed in this job of singing and dancing. Dansa put the eraser part of the pencil in her mouth, erased something, and started to write again. She planned to stay undercover, spy, and grab some information. She took notes on the way Sachi walked, talked, breathed, blinked, looked, sounded, and much more. "I am so going to become an AKB0048 member if I keep this up!" She thought to herself.

As soon a Yukirin came into the picture, Dansa flipped to a new page and started taking notes on her. Dansa nodded a few times, wrote about 100 words, observed, and then wrote a bunch more words to go what she had seen. She closely looked at the clothing and hair of the Yukirin.

Dansa stole Sachi's sandwich before she could eat it and ate it herself. She also stole a drink from a man, with his girlfriend, and some fries from a male teenager with his mom. Dansa got free ketchup from a fast food restaurant, and had found a 10 dollar bill on the floor. "I must be lucky today! It's my lucky day!" Dansa was still observing the two like pray looking for predictors. To top it all off, she had binoculars on.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachi Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:31 pm

"Want to come sit with us Arisu?" She asked.Then she walked back to their table and sat down. It was then she realized her sandwich was missing. "Have you seen my sandwich?"
Sachi
Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:02 am

Arisu nodded. "Sure!" she said, trying to hide her excitement. Arisu sat down on a chair and looked at Sachi's plate and shook her head. Arisu didn't know know where it was. The only things she bought the last 2 hours were clothes. Arisu was starting to wonder if she really was a shopaholic.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:23 am

Ayumi sat cross legged and shook her head silently when Sachi asked about her sandwich. She smiled at Arisu. "Were you doing some shopping?" She asked looking at the bags Arisu had bought.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:23 pm

"Old habits die hard," Dansa whispered to herself, still watching them. She crunched on some cookies, sipped some milk. She got close to the table without them seeing her and Dansa got the chance when she looked at Arisu's shopping bags. Dansa went back and helped herself to Ayumi's sandwich she stole. "Oh, turkey! Man, all the good stuff is here today," She thought to herself. She bit into the turkey sandwich and continued to watch. "I must be hungry today!" She told a cockroach next to her. Dansa gave some turkey to that cockroach, and it ate it, slowly. "So cute," She glanced at the cockroach and back.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Arisu nodded. "Yeah. At one of the stores, they had a sale so I bought all of this," she said, still giddy from the clothes and the lunch invite.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:10 pm

When Ayumi looked down to take her sandwich she saw that it too was missing. "Did-Never mind." She sighed thinking that their was a sandwich thief in the food court, but she quickly dismissed the thought of that because she knew that that would be ridiculous.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachi Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Sachi shook her head before Ayumi could finish her question. Sachi thought it was weird that their sandwiches were disappearing one by one. "Don't you think it's weird?" She asked.
Sachi
Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Arizu nodded in agreement. She looked around the store but she didn't see anybody suspicious. She saw a bit of pink hair but dismissed as someone picking up something. She looked in her bags just in case anything was stolen. Luckily, all of them were in there.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:26 pm

"Phew, she almost saw me there, right Roachy? Maybe, just maybe I should steal some of them clothes. You agree, right, Roachy?" She asked the roach, still eating the turkey, "Wait, this isn't the time to steal, its the time to learn!" She thought while sneakily taking Arisu's bag of clothes without a rustle, "I should really follow my own advice," She nodded a few times, took some clothes, threw a rock in a direction so people would look that way, and put the bag back. There were a few clothes missing. She went back quickly to her hiding spot and looked in at it. On the way, she stole more fries and another sandwich. "Ohh! Pretty!"

People started to complain about their missing foods. Dansa knew no one would find her in this hiding spot.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:53 pm

When a swarm of people started to complain about their missing food it got really loud. Ayumi was just sitting in her chair when she began to twitch. When she couldn't stand the noise any more she got up and walked to the food court's stage and began to sing "Heavy Rotation". She hoped that when the people heard her singing that they would start to calm down. When she was singing she heard people say things like "Look!" "OMG! IT's AKB!" things like that. Hearing those comments she smiled and even started to dance a little.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Arisu looked at Ayumi in complete admiration. "I hope one day I'll be like that," she thought. She looked through her bag again and saw some clothes. Her good mode quickly faded away. She grit her teeth. There was no way she was leaving this mall without her newfound clothes!
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachi Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:22 am

Sachi smiled when Ayumi began to sing and before she knew it she started to sing as well. She was singing from where their table was, but you can still hear her pretty well. A few minute later a whole bunch of people were standing by the stage or where their table was.
Sachi
Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:14 pm

She watched Arisu grit her teeth and felt bad for a while. Dansa looked at the clothes, she didn't feel like giving them back after feeling bad.

Dansa looked at the two and admired them greatly. This was the first time she heard this song. Dansa took serious notes. She loved them a bit more at that moment. Dansa did not know this song. In fact, she didn't know any of their songs.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:03 am

When Ayumi saw Sachi starting to sing she started feeling happy on the inside. At first she was singing to calm people down, but now she was having so much fun she didn't want to stop. Then she saw Arisu grit her teeth and wondered. Did the thief take something from her? She then decided to ask her after their mini concert was over.

Here's Heavy Rotation.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachi Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:08 am

Sachi noticed Ayumi staring in her direction. She turned towards Arisu and saw her mad expression. Did some of her clothes get stolen? Then she turned back to the audience trying not to dwell on the question for too long.
Sachi
Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum