AKB0048: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Event
Mid-Summer Festival on Akibastar. This will take place in Downtown section. On July 22- July 27. See you there!~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A Fresh Start EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:07 pm by Guest

» Become Less Trippy
A Fresh Start EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:01 am by ShingaMigotona

» Magic Elementalist Academy
A Fresh Start EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 am by Ayumi

» Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD)
A Fresh Start EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:33 am by Dansa Subarashi

» New Updates
A Fresh Start EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 pm by Ayumi

» Relaxing (Open for all)
A Fresh Start EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 pm by Sachi

» Dorm Partners
A Fresh Start EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:49 am by Ayumi

» A Day Off
A Fresh Start EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 am by Sachi

» A Fresh Start
A Fresh Start EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:07 am by Arisu

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check This Belongs to its proper owner and the songs belong to the original band AKB48

A Fresh Start

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Fresh Start Empty A Fresh Start

Post by Dansa Subarashi Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:26 am

Dansa looked at all shops all at the same time. "Wow! What expensive clothing! When I get enough money, I could by a dress for mommy!" She said to herself as if someone was actually there, listening. She was lonely, she didn't care. Dansa had dealt with this before, she can deal with it once more. "I'm really free," She muttered, looking at herself in a mirror and pausing. She fixed her bangs, fixed her dress a little. To others, it was the worst dress ever. Dirty, outdated, ugly, dull. To her it was a magical gown. Lovely, in fashion, pretty, bright. Her mother made the dress for her when she left. Her hair was dirty, but as clean as she could make it today. She should know how hard it is to get dry tomato out of her hair. But, this was a big day. A brand new day on a brand new planet was more than a dream to her. She started to walk forward still looking at the crystal clear mirror.

Then, her clumsiness took over. She tripped! She fell hitting someone's beverage and it spilled all over this person. Still face flat on the floor she started to apologize. "I'm sorry, I'm just a really clumsy person and I didn't mean to do it on purpose!" That was a fast apology. She got up "To bad I cant repay you back in anyway" It's like she just stole someones drink, drank it, and walk away. She dusted off her dress "I'm Dansa. Don't try to become my enemy in anyway. That would be crazy for the first day. What will the gods bring upon me next, a cute giant turtle?" She looked around for any sight of at least a cute turtle. "Anyway, I'm Dansa, its niceish badish to be eating you! I mean meeting you!"
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

A Fresh Start Empty Re: A Fresh Start

Post by Arisu Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Arisu leaped back in surprise. Unfortunately, not fast enough. The cold icy beverage splashed on her shirt. "Oh no! What a mess..." Arisu thought to herself. She looked up to look at the person who bumped into her. "Dansa?" she said aloud. Arisu recognized Dansa instantly. She was one of the understudies...just like her. Then she remembered something. "Wait a second....isn't she the one who dislikes the rich?" she thought to herself sheepishly. Hopefully Dansa won't remember her.

"It's okay," Arisu replied, trying her best to dab the stain away.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Dansa had not remembered her at all. "Hey, nice clothes! where did you get them?" She was curious. Dansa took out a handkerchief and started to clean Arisu up as well. Her stomach growled. She was hungry. "Sorry about my stomach, I haven't eaten in a long time," She hadn't eaten in a day. "Could you please please please buy me some food!" She was use to begging. "Thank you so so so much, where we going? Here, there, or maybe over there?" She said that without a reply. "I have never been to a fast food restaurant! Lets go there!" She ran to the restaurant grabbing the girl by the hand.

Last edited by Dansa Subarashi on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:52 pm

"Really? Thanks! I got them at the store that opened a month ago (can't come up with a store name XD)" Arisu replied, pleased by the comment. When she heard Dansa's stomach growl, she was about to offer to eat somewhere but Dansa already grabbed her hand. As Dansa was talking, Arisu couldn't help being surprised when Dansa said she never went to a fast food before. Arisu hadn't either but only because her parents insisted that their cook could cook it just as well. Arisu turned to Dansa and said, "What do you want to eat? ..........Oh and I forgot to mention my name is Arisu. Arisu Kanai."
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:19 am

"Hmm. Have I heard that name before?" Dansa questioned herself, "Sounds like a ri..." Dansa's stomach interrupted. She was going to say rich person's name. "Any who, I want these things called fries," She said as she looked at the menu on the wall outside. "They want to fry me?" She said surprised. Dansa looked at the picture "No silly, they aren't going to fry you." She said to Arisu even though she said it. "That's what the food is called, french fries!" Dansa said happily. "But wait! They fry french people?! No silly its just called that!" She did it again, "Anyway, I want french fries, burgers," She looked at it "I want french fries, fried french people, with mustard, must be a 'must have' with lard, a milk shake, must shake milk or something, chicken nuggets, made of chicken, 3 burgers, I have no idea what that is, and umm... cheesecake! It is cake cheese! They milk the cake and make cheese out of the cake milk!" She walked right in and asked the cashier about the things she ordered still dragging Arisu around like a doll. Asking about everything other than the "cake cheese".

She set her order with... Money? Where did she find that? She hoped Arisu would not check her money container.

Last edited by Dansa Subarashi on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:48 am

Arisu giggled at Dansa's food obversations. "Okay then. I'll get a burger and fries," Arisu said to the cashier.

"Alright, that would be 1500 yen please...including her order." the cashier answered back, gesturing to Dansa as she said that. Arisu looked through her wallet. She handed the cashier 2000 yen. "Keep the rest as tip." Arisu smiled. She waited in silence and excitement. "I wonder if the food here will be good as Cook's" Arisu thought to herself.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:08 am

Dansa was excited! She wanted it right away. "Give me my foods!" She commanded the cashier. Dansa expected the food to come right after the order. "Oh! I see! You want the food all to yourself, aye! Well you can't have it! I should have you arrested!"

After some time of yelling and screeching, she sat down and looked at Arisu in suspicion. "Hey, I'd like to ask, how did you get all of that money in your wallet there?" She looked at the wallet and looked back at Arisu sipping her milkshake. She put her milkshake down and dipped the fries in the milkshake and ate it. Dansa ate with her mouth open most times she chewed, she didn't really have manners. After 10 minuets, her tray was empty. Her face was messy, she was use to it. She then payed no attention and ran outside. Dansa grabbed Arisu and walked to a clothes store. " There! There! I wanna go there next." She pointed at a store, it was normal."Woah! I've never been to a clothes store before!" She started to add on, "Other than to steal"
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:34 pm

Arisu couldn't help but giggle again. After they got their food, Arisu cautiously bit into her burger. "Not bad....but there's a lot more oil than Cook's Arisu thought. When Dansa asked a question about her wallet, she looked at her in surprise. "Well, my dad just gives me a few yens to spend the day so I don't interrupt his job," Arisu explained. When she finished, she gaped at the fact that Dansa already finished. Suddenly, she felt a tug at her. Dansa was pulling her to a clothes store?

"Huh? Steal?" Arisu asked right after Dansa finished talking. She looked at Dansa's clothes. She must admit that she never seen a dress like it before. It was a bit dirty but it wasn't bad. Arisu grinned. "Do you want to shop? I know some great stores," Arisu offered.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:01 pm

"Oh, really, really, really?!" She said enthusiastically, "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! What should I buy? What kind of clothes are there at a clothes store?! What's the name of the clothes store, where is it at? How much does it cost? Does it look good on me? Why am I asking these questions to myself before I even got there? Why am I even questioning anything to myself?!" She jumped around like crazy, but stopped to realize all the other people looking at her, while she was making a fool of herself. She got up and coughed in her hand a few time. Her eagerness still exploding in her like fireworks bursting.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Arisu laughed and said, "No problem! For the store, we should go to the store where I bought this outfit since you liked it earlier. I think it's called Sakura Designers (totally made that up xD)" She took Dansa's hand and led her to the store. When they got there, she exclaimed, "Ta-da! Here it is! C'mon, let's go in!"

After a while, Arisu's hands were covered by all types of clothes. "Here!" she said, giving the clothes to Dansa, "I want you to try these on," and she pulled Dansa to the fitting room."Don't worry. I'll wait out here."
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:06 pm

At first, Dansa was scared to go into a small room. "H-hey, I'm kinda scared," Dansa whispered to herself, "D-Don't worry, Arisu is here to help. She wouldn't put me in a tiny room to put me in danger!" She trusted Arisu on this. She had a bit of trouble getting all the clothes on in a wee space, but she did it.

She tried all the clothes Arisu picked out for her. Dansa stepped out, but each outfit didn't look approximately right on her. After she tried out all of the clothes Arisu picked out for her, she wanted to pick out clothes for Arisu! "OK, I tried out all the clothes. Phew! Is this some kind of everyday workout or something?" Dansa was exhausted, "Well time for you to get in the little area. And don't worry, I'll protect you, even though it might be a bit scary. It'll be a-OK!" She forced Arisu inside.

Dansa had picked out a billion outfits for Arisu, she had never done this with a friend! She was just... over excited, is an understatement. Dansa had never tried so much clothes in one day! She ended up liking a pink kitten sweater, a green skirt, and a watermelon shirt. She also got a cake hairpin from one of the workers for free.[/color]
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Arisu grinned. "Haha, it is like a workout huh? But you'll get used to it. And whoa, that's a lot! .....Oh okay then, thanks! I'll be right back," she said as she went in.

After 15 minutes in the room, she came out with her normal clothes. "There were some I really liked," Arisu said to Dansa, holding them up. They were a white flowy-ish shirt, a few skirts and a warm cozy jacket that was perfect for winter. She gestured Dansa over so they can pay. After paying, she went out with Dansa. "That was fun! Is there anything else you want to do?" Arisu asked.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:50 pm

"Hmm, is there anything else I wanted to do?" She scratched her head and thought. She never really cared for shopping, but this was her first chance, so she was going to take it! "I've never been to one of those things called 'salons' before! I hear they get the tomatoe out of your hair! I also heard that they clean the stuff from under your nails and color them! They also bath you in mud, but I don't see the difference in my skin when I do it. Anyway, lets go to a salon." She grabbed Arisu's hand and went into a random direction. After a few feet, she asked, "Umm, where is the salon?" She felt embarrassed!
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Arisu brightened up. "Salon? Great idea!" Arisu cheered. As Dansa dragged her off, she was about to point out that it was the other way but she decided to let Dansa do what she wanted. After Dansa asked her, she laughed and pointed the other way. "Right over there *points*! I'll take you there," Arisu said and gestured Dansa to follow her.

"Here it is!" Arisu exclaimed, "This is the best in the mall and probably in Akibastar!". She went up to an employee and said, "I would like the extravagant offer(AKA: Pretty much everything they offer)! Actually, make that double...I have a friend here." The employee nodded and asked them to pick a color. Arisu chose a blue that matched her eyes.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Dansa chose a watermelon pink and green. She just absolutely loved the color mix, it reminded her of food. Plus, it matched her hair, eyes, and sweater shirt and top! Dansa had no idea what extravagant offer meant, but she didn't care! She was the first of her family to even be at a salon. "Such a big place here! You could get lot in here!" She looked over her and all around her. She touched everything, the floor, the walls, mirrors, chairs, etc. "How do they even get all this stuff!"
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:31 am

"I guess it's because they make good business and money explainedess here.." Arisu explained. The employee gestured the two girls to follow her and led them to two desks, both of them filled with nail supplies and nail polish. Arisu sat at one desk and sighed happily."Right after this, she said to Dansa, "I think we're getting a massage.."
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:43 am

A pair of employees painted their nails with the colors they wanted, "I have never gotten my nails colored with liquid color pencils before!" She touched it before it dried, and she freaked out because it was stuck to her finger, "Ekk! It's trying to eat me!" She calmed down after a while. Then they put a thin layer of clear nail polish to make it look shinier and last longer.

They went for their massage room after their nails dried from the "Liquid Eating Colored Pencils". Employees showed them to massage room. She was still looking at the "Dried Liquid Eating Colored Pencils" and admired them, "I never knew something so viscous could be so pretty! Is this permanent? That would be awfulish greatish!"

(I haven't ever gotten a massage before, or get my nails done at a salon, so I have no idea what is suppose to happen XD)
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Arisu admired her nails when they were finished. "Wow! It's so pretty! Even better, it matches my eyes," Arisu gushed to herself. Soon, she was led to the massaging room. "I wish this was permanent! Unfortunately, it gets chipped off sooner or later," Arisu said to Dansa. Then Arisu was handed a bowl of green paste an cucumbers. "Here, we are supposed to put the green stuff on our face and the cucumbers on our eyes." she explained.

(LOL! Honestly I never went to one either...I'm just copying what I see on TV xD)
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:34 pm

" Well, that's a waste of food," She put the green paste on her face, but ate the cucumbers, "Delicious! You going to eat yours?" After 2 minutes and a half, the employees gave her the 23rd pair of sliced cucumbers. "If you want them on my eyes, it's fine, I'm full anyway!" She laid down and let the employees do their job.

"This feels totally awesome!" "Next is a mud bath, would you two sisters like to be in the same bath, or in separate ones." A female employee asked the two. Dansa looked at Arisu, "I have no idea!" She laughed.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Arisu giggled at the scene. She rubbed the green stuff on her face and put the slices on her eyes. She laid down and sighed happily. "Ahh....how relaxing!" she thought. "It sure does!" Arisu replied to Dansa.

When the employee bought up the mud bath, she immediately blushed. "W-well, it's like swimming together....except in our birthday suits," stammered Arisu. She felt self-conscious again. She never had this kind of conversation before. Then she felt stupid. Birthday suit? Why couldn't she just say naked?
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Dansa was wondering what Birthday suit meant but snapped out of her thoughts, "Sounds fun! Lead the way miss!" The employee lead them toward a different room. A pool of fresh mud full of minerals was waiting for them. Dansa sniffed the air, "I love the smell of fresh mud!"

"This way," The employee brought them each into a changing room, "Would you like a bathing suit or not? We have a vary of bathing suits. " She asked both of them. "I'll let Arisu choose," Dansa was happy with any choice Arisu would make, she didn't really care.

(SORRY THIS WAS LATE!)

Last edited by Dansa Subarashi on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:18 pm

Arisu breathed in relief. "Bathing suits!" she said instantly. She went to the clothing rack and chose a one-piece that was white and had red polka-dots. She climbed into the mud tub and played with the mud a little. She wasn't too used to mud. "Wow! It's so.......squishy!" Arisu exclaimed.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:48 pm

"Two is better than one!" She thought and told the worker to pick out a two piece. Dansa let the employee pick out a swim suit. The girl came out with a white and pink ruffle bikini. She walked inside the mud playfully and squeezed it. "Squishy... I love mud baths, I want to take this kind of bath every single day!" She looked at Arisu. "Hey, didn't you pass the audition for AKB0048 too? Yeah, I remember seeing you." She just then remembered! She hadn't remembered that Arisu was rich though.

She put half of her head under the mud trying to remember her fully.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Arisu looked at Dansa in surprise. "Yes, I did! You passed too," Arisu said. Arisu began to rub the mud on her arms. "She's going to find out about my wealth sooner or later....but at least we're friends now." Arisu thought to herself.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:27 pm

"I quit thinking to hard, it's too much work for me! And do you remember when that employee called us sisters!? It sure does feel like we're sisters. If your OK with that? Now I sound weird, I'm sorry!" Dansa smiled. "OK, it's time to get out and wash all the mud away!" "Aww, I liked it in here!" Dansa came out of the mud tube and went to go wash herself off.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum