AKB0048: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Event
Mid-Summer Festival on Akibastar. This will take place in Downtown section. On July 22- July 27. See you there!~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
Become Less Trippy EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:07 pm by Guest

» Become Less Trippy
Become Less Trippy EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:01 am by ShingaMigotona

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Become Less Trippy EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 am by Ayumi

» Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD)
Become Less Trippy EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:33 am by Dansa Subarashi

» New Updates
Become Less Trippy EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 pm by Ayumi

» Relaxing (Open for all)
Become Less Trippy EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 pm by Sachi

» Dorm Partners
Become Less Trippy EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:49 am by Ayumi

» A Day Off
Become Less Trippy EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 am by Sachi

» A Fresh Start
Become Less Trippy EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:07 am by Arisu

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check This Belongs to its proper owner and the songs belong to the original band AKB48

Become Less Trippy

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Become Less Trippy Empty Become Less Trippy

Post by Dansa Subarashi Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Dansa walked to the practice room. It was the second day here. "Wow, it gets more amazing every time I see it!" She got excited and jumped but tripped making quite the "THUD!" She got up, "Oww," Dansa started to practice dancing but she kept falling, tripping and making loud thuds. Dansa wanted to practice on her own, trying to make her less... trippy.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Become Less Trippy Empty Re: Become Less Trippy

Post by Taki Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:08 am

Taki was walking towards the practice room when she heard a loud thud. She peeped inside and saw that someone had tripped. "A-are you ok?" She asked. "You gotta be more careful around here." She said smiling. Then she remembered that the girl was also an understudy just like her. "You're Dansa Subarashi, right?" She said finally remembering the name.
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:53 am

Dansa looked at the girl, "I just can't stop being trippy! I'm fine, thanks for caring,". She got up quickly, slipped, but got back up again, thinking she looked stupid, and dusted herself off. "Yes, I am very sorry you had to see that. Umm, your, ahh. DON'T TELL ME! Your Taki Koizumi, right?" She held out her hand for a handshake and smiled. "Well its finally nice to see you! Well, not see you, but eat you. I mean beat you! I mean feet you! I mean greet you! I mean... Yeah, that's what I mean, anyway, you get the oink, I mean joint, I mean ointment! Wait, what? Anyway, you get the point! Or do you?"
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:28 pm

"Um,yeah." She shook Dansa's hand "I-I wasn't caring." She said shyly turning her head to the right "I just happened to pass the practice room when you fell." She said this time quietly. Then giggled a little when she heard Dansa mess up many times. Was she messing up because was nervous? Even if was Taki wouldn't know. "Were you practicing?" She asked curiously.
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:33 am

"Yup, I thought I would take care of these old bones once and for all! But this is soooo, much, work!" Dansa complained, "Anyway, why were you passing the practice room?" Dansa asked, "Hey, you want to practice together?! It will be so so so so so much more funner! Do you like to sing or dance? Which is your favorite song?" Dansa did not wait for an answer when she asked "What is she doing here?"
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:29 pm

"Sure,I'll practice with you.Just give me a few minutes." She left the room and came back a few minutes later in her workout clothes. "I'd rather sing more than dance and my favorite song is Oogoe Diamond." She skipped one question because she didn't have a reason for passing the practice room.
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 am

"I've never heard of it," She sat down and stretched her legs. It wasn't a surprise since she didn't know ant AKB0048 songs. "Feels great to stretch! Don't you think so? I do!" Dansa was very flexible. She felt great after she did the leg stretching. "You know what song you wanna put?" She asked, "Wait, I already know this answer, Oogoe Diamond!"

She got up and put Oogoe Diamond on the radio. She sat in a corner not to get in Taki's way. "Could you dance for me, I have no idea what the movements are!" She smiled and wanted to watch Taki dance, "Plus, I think you'll be great at it since its your favorite song and you love it so much!"
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:27 am

"Fine, I'll dance, but don't expect perfection." She said sighing a little. When the music started she started to dance to dance to the song and when it ended she stopped. "Was that ok?" She asked panting. She was tired from dancing so she decided to get a drink of water. Luckily there was a vendor right next to the practice room. She bought a bottle of water one for Dansa and one for her. "Here." She said tossing the bottle of water to Dansa.
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Shinga was just walking by (also looking for some sweet/sour candy or junk food in general) when she heard music. Good music. Music she's never heard before, but good music! Shinga peeked into the practice room and saw Dansa and Taki, two people she'd never met, but two people she's seen around. She stood by the door just listening to it, but before she knew it, the lullaby was already over. Then, she heard footsteps walking near the door. Shinga quickly pretended to walk the opposite direction. She peeked over her shoulder and saw Taki getting two water bottles from the vending machine. That's it! Shinga thought. That's what I've been looking for!. Shinga slid over to the vending machine. She seen one of these, but never used them. Shinga pointed to some chips. "I want that one" she whispered. The vending machine stayed still (of course). Shinga started banging on it! "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, GIMME! You need to learn how to share you selfish little brat!"

Last edited by ShingaMigotona on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:39 pm

"That was perfect! 100% Sure it was P.E.R.F.R.E.C.T!" She told Taki and clapped.

She watched Taki put the money in and get water bottles. This, my friends, was something completely new to her. It was like a mystery.

Her hands didn't catch the water bottle. But her face did. Her face seemed to have butter fingers today, so the water bottle fell. She picked it back up, and opened it. Before you knew it, she drank the whole bottle, "Ahh! I gotta love that fresh spring water!"

She then heard banging outside and constant shouting. Dansa looked outside and saw Shinga demanding for some chips, which was completely pointless, not knowing her at all. And she was knowing she didn't put in any money. Good thing she had some spare change on her, Shinga seemed she would've gone insane without her chips. She put some coins into the vending machine, pressed the chips combination, and got her the chips. It came out the bottom and Dansa gave it to her, "You wanted these right? Next time, bring some money,"
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Shinga blushed in embarrassment as she saw it was so easy to buy the chips. When Dansa gave it to her, she grabbed it. "Whatever," Shinga said. She tried to open the chips, but she couldn't. She had to rip it open, and most of the chips fell straight to the ground. Shinga almost started to cry. She felt the sadness coming up through her throat. Her eyes started to blur. One little tear drop rained down on one chip, and it began to make it damp and wet. Shinga sniffed. She looked just like a child. She knew it was no use crying over spilled milk (which is a phrase she never understood until she was ten, because she always kept thinking she'd never ever spill milk), but she loved junk food so much. All the salt and sugar made her hyper. And spilled, wasted, and/or dropped junk food is useless. She knew that she'd probably never know how to use the vending machine, and she knew that she'd probably never get this stranger to buy her another bag.
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:35 am

Taki started towards the vendor. "If you don't feel like paying you could just scan your phone right here." She took her phone out and scanned it at the scanner and the exact bag of chips came down. She handed them to Shinga. "Here. So will you stop crying now. You don't want to look bad in front of our Mentors,Shinga." She could tell Shinga was about to cry because her eyes were getting a bit teary. "And I think it would be best if you cleaned it up so no one would be wondering what happened here."
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:43 am

"Oh! Thanks, I didn't have any more money with me!" Dansa said with a sigh of relief. Then, she gasped"I never knew you could do that!" She was surprised, again, this amazing machine had amazed her again, with it's incredibility. "So cool!" Right at this moment, unluckily, and luckily, she didn't have a phone, so she couldn't do anything right now with this breath taking machine! "I wish I had a phone on me right now, I would've gotten gummy worms!" She said sounding like a child wanting candy. She wondered if she could kick it and it would give her a fountain of gummy worms and turtles!
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Shinga looked at the chips. The newly bought, exact, favorite brand of chips. She wiped her eyes and looked at the machine. None of this would've happened if you had just given me the stupid chips, she thought. She grabbed the chips from Taki. "Thanks," she muttered in a wee voice. She felt like jumping up and down though. She was all giddy from seeing people work the machine. It felt so, so, amazing! Like see a shooting star! Or fireworks blast in the sky! Or seeing AKB0048 play it's amazing so so very great songs. Wonderful thoughts poked Shinga's head. And there stood Koizumi and Subarashi right in front of her. Both so generous by buying her chips. Just an Understudy. Her. Shinga wanted to rocket up into the air.
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:13 am

"Fine." She scanned her phone again and a bag of gummy worms came down. She tossed the gummy worms to Dansa. "That's it I'm not buying anymore." She said. Then she walked back into the practice room and played a different song and began dancing to it.
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:13 am

Shinga stared straight forward right at Dansa's gummy worms. "I'll trade," she said, as if the gummy worms were the most precious things on Akibastar. "I want the gummy wormies, I mean worms.". If Dansa wasn't going to give them to her, then she'd tackle her and grab it. But then Shinga shook her head. What am I thinking? she mused. Not unless your willing to give me one itsy bisty little gummy word the size of a newborn's finger? she said, looking back at the machine. Hmph, she thought, trying to give it back some silent treatment for once.

Then, Shinga realized, (through all the selfishness of an average naughty child), that Taki just bought her (with her own money) some complimentary food, which is a completely challenging tongue twister. Shinga took out her phone. The machine scanned her phone. She looked through the selection of yummy junk food. A little voice in her head told her, "I believe you were suppose to pick the food before you scan or give money to the machine." "Well, what would you know!" Shinga shouted. She puffed up her cheek and looked through the food. There were so much things to choose from. "Decisions, decisions." she muttered. This had to be perfect - a delicious "Thank You" for doing what she did. The little voice peeped again. Maybe you should just go "ask" her? Shinga grit her teeth and mocked the own voice in her head. "Maybe you should just go ask -" she thought about it. "That's a brilliant idea!"

Shinga pushed open the practice room door by a bit. She saw Taki dancing. So elegant and perfect, Shinga thought. She shook her head. She knocked on the door slightly, maybe making some noise to stop Taki in her tracks.
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:06 am

Taki stopped right in the middle of dancing and almost tripped, but quickly regained her balance before anyone would notice. "What do you want,Shinga?" She asked impatiently. She was busy practicing and didn't want to be interrupted. "If you want more food you could just it yourself." She said pointing at Shinga's phone.
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:32 pm

(Bored XD!)

Arisu was walking to the practice room, wanting to practice her dancing and to eat a little snack. So he was surprise to see Taki, Shinga and Dansa. "Hi everyone," she smiled, waving.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Dansa followed Shinga to the room and peeked as well. She sipped the bottled water. Dansa nodded approving Taki's dancing. "Hey Arisu!" She hugged Arisu with a monster hug. So big, it can make a 10000 foot tree fall! For as long as Dansa was living, she adored Arisu, like a pet or a sister. "It's so good to see you again!"
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Shinga puffed up her cheek. "Jeez," she said. "I just wanted to ask you which," she started and stopped. Well? she asked-mused herself. What? the voice replied. If I ask her what her favorite snack is, she'll know that I'm gonna get it for her, and that'll ruin the whole point of the meaning "Element of Surprise". Shinga thought right back. How am I suppose to know, you're you! You should know! Why are you even asking me, I'm you! the voice shot right back. Well then, maybe, you shouldn't reply, to everything thing I do in reality! You're so annoying! Shinga huffed. Look who's talking! the voice puffed. "YOU!" Shinga screamed. "I mean, ME!" She corrected.

Finally, she realized that she wasn't thinking, she was speaking. "So, what kind of snack do you like?" Shinga managed to squeak.
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:35 pm

"Oof!" Arisu exclaimed as Dansa tackled her for a hug. She landed on the floor and giggled. "It's nice to see you too Dansa," Arisu grinned. Then she heard Shinga yelling and looked over at her in concern. "Are you alright Shinga?" Arisu asked.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Dansa got off of Arisu and got up onto her feet. She stared at Shinga for a long time and tackle Shinga with a hug,

"Sorry, I can help myself, your just so cute! I love you, you're like a turtle! Turtles are cute!" Dansa squeezed Shinga like a giant teddy bear. "You so so so so cute!" Dansa got up, "Sorry, couldn't help myself around things that are cute!" Dansa apologized, "I'm like a magnet to cute things, and your childlike behavior is totally making me act up! And children are cute! So again, sorry!"
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:12 am

Shinga blushed frustratingly. "No! I'm not cute!" Shinga said, blowing her temper threw the roof! She started throwing a ridiculous tantrum. "I am not, not, NOT cute! I am not, not, NOT a turtle! And I am not, not, NOT a child!" She looked like she was going to cry.

She stomped to the vending machine and wiped her eyes since they were getting blurry again. She took her phone, let the vending machine scan it, bought some chips, and went to the practice room. She just threw them right at Taki, and ran away - somewhere. Just not there. Well, that was really the Element of Surprise for her! That was a very surprising gift the voice said in her mind. Shinga didn't feel like thinking back to it right now.

In the middle of a hallway right after she had taken some rights and a few lefts, she finally realized she was lost. Like a child stuck in large mall. Like a poor little ant that got stuck under a rock. Like an immature brat running away from her problems the voice finished. Shinga was panting on her knees from all the running. She was sure she was still in the dormitory. Just, where?
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Taki caught the chips Shinga threw at her and then saw her run away. Taki walked outside to where Arisu and Dansa. "Are you going to go after her or are you going to let her run away?" She grinned a little because things were finally getting interesting. She didn't really care what they did, but she was probably follow them if go after Shinga.
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Arisu didn't know. It would be right to follow her but Shinga probably wanted to be alone. She shook her head in confusion. "What do you think Dansa?" she asked.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum