AKB0048: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Event
Mid-Summer Festival on Akibastar. This will take place in Downtown section. On July 22- July 27. See you there!~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
Become Less Trippy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:07 pm by Guest

» Become Less Trippy
Become Less Trippy - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:01 am by ShingaMigotona

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Become Less Trippy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 am by Ayumi

» Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD)
Become Less Trippy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:33 am by Dansa Subarashi

» New Updates
Become Less Trippy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 pm by Ayumi

» Relaxing (Open for all)
Become Less Trippy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 pm by Sachi

» Dorm Partners
Become Less Trippy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:49 am by Ayumi

» A Day Off
Become Less Trippy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 am by Sachi

» A Fresh Start
Become Less Trippy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:07 am by Arisu

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check This Belongs to its proper owner and the songs belong to the original band AKB48

Become Less Trippy

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Become Less Trippy - Page 2 Empty Re: Become Less Trippy

Post by Dansa Subarashi Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:00 pm

"Oh this should be a snap," Dansa snapped her fingers, "I run away from cops! Do you know how fast they are? But I feel like following her around! I can quickly catch up to her and follow her!" Dansa ran after Shinga like she was swimming through warm butter, "See ya'." She waved as she ran away.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Arisu followed her. "Dansa! Wait, I'll go with you," she exclaimed as she went after Dansa.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:02 am

"Cops?' She asked chasing after Arisu and Dansa.
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:18 am

Shinga sat on the ground and wiped the remaining tears. What am I going to do now? she thought. Well, you could always go back. the voice suggested. No! Shinga instantly replied. No way! Their going to laugh at me and point at me and call me adorbs and cute and hug me and treat me like a baby! Shinga whined. If they are your friends, I assure you, they wouldn't do that. the voice soothingly said. What if they aren't even my friends? And how would you know? Shinga thought. Because I'm you, an you reassured yourself they'll be running after you, trying to calm you down any minute now.

Shinga sighed. I just hope there's not another one of those things. If it hadn't been for that, none of this would've happened. she mused again, referring to the vending machine. You mean the vending machine? the voice corrected. Vending, mending, machine, green. Shinga mocked. Only doing the best for us. the voice sighed. Me, Shinga corrected. You mean me this is my body, my mind. Shinga said again. Well, out of all the things I've did for you, you selfishly still think you own our mind. the voice said a bit frustrated. Shinga just blew up a bit of a strip of bangs with her mouth. She was desperately bored.

If you're bored, the voice suggested. Then why don't you just go back? Because! Shinga said in her "I've Been Trying to Tell You This All Along!" voice. Their going to mock and insult me for running away like a cry baby, so I think I'll just stay here! Jeez, I'm just trying to help. the voice sighed and again and ignored her.

Shinga felt home alone. She was scared and lonely - her emotions flew everywhere. She felt mad at herself for running away and especially throwing chips at Taki, and throwing a tantrum, and yelling at Dansa. What if it hit her? And what that hurt her feelings? she thought, but not to the voice, and the voice definitely did not reply back. SHe felt very sad, and began to almost start the cry. But then she soon figured out the voice was giving her the silent treatment. Hey? she thought. Hey?! she thought again, after a while. HEY!?! she mind-screamed. The voice was still not replying.

"I'M SORRY OKAY! I'M SORRY FOR NOT DOING WHAT YOU SAID EVEN THOUGH YOU KNEW BEST, AND EVEN THOUGHT YOU'RE ME!" Shinga shouted. Well, there was no need to shout, you'll wake up the neighbors. the voice teased. Shinga blushed. She had been fooled, again, by her very own self.

Now she was back to her sad mode. She put her hands on her eyes and felt the tears brush against her palms. She felt the tight, ball of tears squeezing against her throat, all trying to come out at once. She felt the shivers and the vibrating lip-moving thingy when you're about to cry. It all poured out at once. The loud crying, the shivering lips, the ball in her throat. It all just poured.
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:30 pm

Arisu heard yelling. "Hey, doesn't that sound like Shinga?" she asked her friends.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:47 pm

"Yup, defiantly! I can recognize that cute, childlike, turtle voice anywhere!" She said while running. Dansa seemed not to break a sweat while running this long.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:20 pm

Shinga stopped crying, suddenly. Abruptly, the voice in her head stopped her. Would you just stop crying!? We're not a babies anymore! We're, like, thirteen, and I'm not going to let one of us just sit here and just cry while the other comes up with a plan! That's not fair! Shinga sniffed a bunch of times to make up for not crying the rest. I thought, *sniff* I thought we were just one person, Shinga teased a bit. She wiped away all her tears, and took deep breaths. One thing for sure, the voice said, lightening up a bit. You completely acknowledge that you are not going back, right? the voice said. Y-yes Shinga thought back. Even with thinking, crying can still hang on to her like a fish and a hook.

Why don't we just find an elevator back to your dorm. Then, we won't have to deal with any of them for today, how 'bout that? the voice suggested. Look at me, Shinga started. I'm coming up with my own ideas without doing any work. Shinga smiled, and felt the voice smile, too. Shinga got up and looked left and right. She sniffed again, and it felt like an unexpected hiccup. She just couldn't stop. She walked toward the vending machine, and took out her phone. Seriously!? the voice sighed. What, I'm going to get hungry sooner or later. Shinga said, buying two large bags of cheesy chips and some Star Soda (Completely made up! xD). She, as soon as she reached what she thought was her destination, she realized she was near the Practice room.

She dropped her chips and unopened soda and started to cry loudly again. "We're never going to make it out! We're going to stay here and get bullied and insulted and mocked when they come back! And we won't have any friends like last time! And we won't have our parents to comfort us!" Shinga started shouting. She could hear the voice starting to sniff uncontrollably, and it started crying, too.

But it stopped. Wait, if they aren't here, where are they? the voice asked. Shinga stopped, too. Did they, go after us? Shinga thought. See, I told you they were your friends! the voice said, getting the last laugh. Well, we should hide in the practice room, just to make sure they didn't come for me just to mock and insult and bully me. Shinga replied.

Shinga hid in a little dark corner of the inside of the practice room. Her hair "tots" did not mach the dark color, and she was visible even without the lights on.
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Taki followed them, but then suddenly stopped inthe middle of running. "Whatif she went back to the practce room? Let's go back and check." She said whiling turning around.
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:29 pm

"Practice room? Do you think she knows where we are and is running away from us?" Arisu asked.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:56 pm

"Or maybe, she is lost, because, you know, she is very childish." Dansa suggested. She turned the other way and ran as fast as a cop car or its maximum speed. "Just a bit closer to the practice room!" Dansa yelled, but then, she tripped. "Owph!" She got back up, and ran again.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Shinga heard them running her way. What happens if they find us - you? the voice asked Shinga. Well, than we'll just have to explain what we were doing, or maybe they'll just leave and we'll just leave and everything will be okay! Shinga thought. She heard the voice slap it's head. We are never going to get away with this, it sighed. f]]Okay, if they are going around back here, we just have to go around back there![/i] Shinga explained again.

Isn't that a bit mean? the voice said. You know what's meaner? Insulting, mocking, ad bul- Shinga tried to think back, but she heard a thud and a bunch more footsteps. They're close! the voice warned. Run! Shinga tried to sneak out, but was caught red-handed and in-sight. Busted, the voice said.
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:02 am

"There she is!" Taki exclaiming when she saw Shinga leave the practice room. Taki ran up to Shinga and asked "Why did you run away so suddenly?"
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Shinga paused. Oh, now they're gonna laugh at me. A good laugh. They're gonna have the last laugh and like always I'm going to have the last cry. she thought. Well, there's no way you're not going to stick to this one. They're going to mock you for the rest of your childlike adult-less life. the voice said. Well, I don't wanna see you cry in embarrassment, so I'm leaving. See ya. the voice said, ending with goodbye. Shinga looked at Taki. "Well, you see, there was this little raccoon thing, and it kept scampering around the dormitory, so I had to try and catch it. But then it turned on me, and thought I was trying to attack it. So it started chasing me, and I had to hide in the practice room, so when I heard you guys, I thought you guys were the raccoon, so I tried to escape, but then ya guys caught me. And, and,"

It was clear she was going to cry. "And - and, I-I, uh."
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 am

Arisu looked at Shinga worriedly. "It's okay. The raccoon is gone now," she said in a comforting tone. Then she frowned. "Did the raccoon hurt you? If it did, then I'm going to ask the successors why they're letting wildlife in here!"she said. She didnt really mean it but at that moment, she was upset.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:32 pm

"Raccoon?" Dansa drolled, "You know, really raccoon taste extra good. Once its cooked I mean. I-I mean, I'ma show this raccoon what pain feels. First, I'll start the fire. Then, we skin the raccoon. Next, we slice it up and clean it. After, we put it inside of the pot, full of water, over the fire. Next, we put the chopped raccoon in the water. Add some veges. Last, enjoy the great meal!"
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:51 pm

This has gotten too far, the voice warned in her mind. If they find out there's no raccoon, their going to be pi- the voice began, but Shinga interrupted. Cheesed off. she thought-corrected. Their going to be really cheesed off when they find out. Cheesed off. But anyway, we can't keep this up, we got an idiot who eats raccoon and your friend here thinkin' that there's really a raccoon. You need to spill the beans and come spotless and clean. the voice said. The voice was right, Shinga wouldn't live off of a raccoon lie. She needed to jump on another lie, or just tell the truth. She's not an idiot, she's just her. Shinga defended.

"There's no raccoon!" Shinga said, interrupting Dansa's Raccoon Stew. "I just was running away from you guys to-" Give you all a surprise. the voice interfered. "Give all three of you a surprise?" she finished, with an asking tone of voice. Buy them a gift and say that you bought them before they found you and you accidentally forgot them by the vending machine! the voice explained. "I just, uh, left it over there!" Shinga lied. She ran to the vending machine and picked up her dropped cheesy chips. It was opened. She sighed, and had to buy three cheesy chips and three star sodas. That's all of my allowance, she said with a sigh.

She went back to them and pushed the junk food in front of their faces. "Here," she said miserably. "Here's the present." she said, trying to sound cheerful this time.
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:10 pm

"No, It's ok. I don't really want junk food right now." She said moving the food from her face. "I wanted to practice a litttle bit more." Then she turned to Dansa and asked "You ate a raccoon before?"
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:45 am

Dansa coughed twice, "No." She lied taking a bag of chips and a soda. "But you never know until you try," Dansa said. "Like roaches or grass hoppers. Like those big juicy ones where when you eat it raw, it taste like chicken..." She stopped, realizing she got carried away, "Not that I've eaten any of them before. Like I've never eaten a 4 inch long, 5 inch wide, Amazon cockroach! Thoes are the ones with 22 legs that are crunchy! But of course, I haven't before! I've only heard." Dansa ate and chip and drank some soda.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Arisu smiled at Shinga. "Thanks," she said as she opened her chips. She didn't eat a lot of junk food so she was eager to dig in.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Shinga sighed silently relaxing a bit now that they took the bait. Now, all she had to do was keep them from letting go of the hook. "Are you sure you don't want any?" she asked Taki, shaking the junk food in her face. "Oh well," she said, opening it without her second response. Well, that went out smoothly. the voice sighed. Very, Shinga thought back.

"You're right, let's do some dancing!" Shinga exclaimed. "Right after we're done eating." she added. Don't eat anything yet! the voice interrupted. "Why not?" she asked frustratingly, sounding like a freak by talking to nothing. If you eat first, you'll get cramps from dancing later! the voice informed. "Wait!" Shinga yelled. "Don't eat anything yet!" she took the chips and soda from Dansa and Arisu. "We dance first, eat and drink later." Shinga explained. "Or then we'll get cramps." she added.

She placed the food in the corner of the practice room where she hid a while then. She sighed at her failure of escaping when she saw the place. "Okay, put on some music, Taki!" she yelled to Taki.
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:57 pm

"Fine." She said walking to the stereo. "What song do you guys want?" She asked.
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:57 am

"B-B-B-But... Fine." Dansa walked to the practice room slugging and wobbling.

"I have got no idea in mind right now." She said, "How about that song you loved so much. What was it called again?" She questioned Taki with a slight tilt to her head. "Oh yeah! Umm... Oogoe Diamond? Right? Put that on! I remember all of your dance moves!"
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:01 pm

Arisu was a bit disappointed but she let Shinga take her food. She nodded to Dansa's suggestion and took her place in the practice room.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:07 am

"what song do you want, Shinga?" She asked taking out the disk for Oogoe Diamond just in case.
Taki
Taki

Back to top Go down

Post by ShingaMigotona Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:01 am

"I'll have anything!" Shinga said with pleasure."As long as I can dance to it." Shinga said, thinking aloud. Do you even know how to dance to Oogoe Diamond!? the voice in her head questioned. I'll just follow along, I think. I'll be okay! Don't worry about me! Don't you have a job or something? Shinga sarcastically thought back. Yeah, and it's making sure you don't do dumb things you regret. the voice sighed.

"Anyway, put it on, Taki!" Shinga shouted happily.
ShingaMigotona
ShingaMigotona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum