AKB0048: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Event
Mid-Summer Festival on Akibastar. This will take place in Downtown section. On July 22- July 27. See you there!~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A Day Off  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:07 pm by Guest

» Become Less Trippy
A Day Off  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:01 am by ShingaMigotona

» Magic Elementalist Academy
A Day Off  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 am by Ayumi

» Fantastic Festivals (Starting on the 22nd XD)
A Day Off  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:33 am by Dansa Subarashi

» New Updates
A Day Off  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 pm by Ayumi

» Relaxing (Open for all)
A Day Off  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 pm by Sachi

» Dorm Partners
A Day Off  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:49 am by Ayumi

» A Day Off
A Day Off  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 am by Sachi

» A Fresh Start
A Day Off  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:07 am by Arisu

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check This Belongs to its proper owner and the songs belong to the original band AKB48

A Day Off

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Day Off  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day Off

Post by Arisu Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:37 am

Arisu shook herself and told herself, "This is a concert. There's no need to be grumpy, Arisu." She forced herself smiling but before you knew it, she was grinning happily and swaying to the music.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:41 am

Dansa looked at the clothes, and put it on Arisu's table while she was swaying to the music. It was folded and still looked new. "Sorry," She whispered, just enough for Arisu to hear, but not enough so Arisu could look at her. She went back quick and picked the roach up. And of course, she stole food, but who can blame her, she has been living and stealing all her life!

Dansa was mad at herself for putting back the stolen clothes, but she was more happy about it than mad about it. She smiled at herself and gave herself a pat on the back. Dansa has praised herself. And for a celebration, she stole a man's wallet, took some money, and bought something to eat. Of course, she put the wallet back... But with 10$ less...
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:57 pm

When Ayumi and Sachi finished singing "Heavy Rotation" she decided to move to a different song since she heard everyone in the food court yelling ENCORE!~. When she decided on she said "Alright then. Next is Beginner."

Ayumi
Ayumi
Admin

https://akb0048.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachi Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:14 pm

When they finished singing and announced the next song she quickly leaned towards Arisu and whispered to her "If you know this song go ahead and sing to it." She smiled and started singing.
Sachi
Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Arisu quickly turned around when she heard a someone say sorry. She saw the clothes and instantly brightened up. She felt better than ever. Then when Sachi invited her to sing, she turned red in embarrassment at the thought. "O-okay," she stammered and took in a deep breath. She starting singing and dancing. As she looked at the crowd, she grinned.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Dansa decided to cheer with the swarm. Mostly, she cheered for Arisu because no one probably knew her. “YOU DANCE BETTER THAN THE GODESS OF DANCE, GO ARISU! YOU’RE PERFECT AT SONG AND DANCE! YOU’RE B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! WORK YOUR STUFF! LIGHT IS SHINNING APPON YOU!” She complimented Arisu with compliments, cheers, and approval shouts. Of course she rooted for Sachi and Ayumi too, but mostly Arisu.
Dansa’s eyes twinkled, mouth hummed to the tune, hair rocked back and forth, skirt swayed to the music. This was her first non-concert concert!
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:24 am

Ayumi saw someone familiar in the crowd. Is that Dansa? She continued to sing until the song was over and then said "Well that's it for now! Thank you for coming. And I hope you enjoyed it." She stepped down from the stage and waving to the audience as the left the food court. By the time Ayumi reached the table the food court was almost empty. "That was fun." She was satisfied from the.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachi Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:29 am

After the performance ended and most of the people were gone she stretched her arms a little."Yep. I'm gonna by another sandwich and this time I'll eat it when I get." She didn't want the same thing to happen again. She went to the sandwich place again and ordered the same thing. This time she came back eating her sandwich.
Sachi
Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Arisu heard someone cheer for her. She looked at the crowd and saw Dansa. She brightened up and grinned at her. When the song finished, she was sad that it was over because she had a lot of fun. She looked for Dansa and waved at her. "Dansa! You should join us!" she exclaimed.
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:58 pm

Dansa tried to walked over to them, she hid her extremely thick notes in her shoulder-strap bag. She tried to act cool and calm, but couldn't hide her excitement, she jumped and skipped and twirled all the way there. Humming what she could remember of the two songs she just heard. Dansa felt great after hearing the songs. Of course, she tripped on the way there, but she fell on her two palms, like she was doing a push up. But a hand slipped and she fell. Dansa got back up and continued to frolic there.

She stared at Sachi's sandwich. "I had one of those sandwiches before. They're really good. Anyway," She looked at all three of them, "You guys did a great job!" She pinched Arisu's cheeks "I am especially proud of you!" Dansa said in a babyish voice. Dansa looked perfectly fine... Other than having a cockroach on her head that was still eating the turkey she gave to it.
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:19 am

"Thanks,Dansa." She said smiling. Then she saw the cockroach on Dansa's head. "Turkey?" She said quietly, but enough for you to hear her. She remembered that her turkey sandwich was stolen earlier. Is Dansa or the cockroach the thief? She shook her head in disbelief. "I heard you cheering for Arisu just a while ago." She said to Dansa changing the subject from turkey.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachi Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:42 am

"Yukirin-san? Are you ok?" She asked waving her hand in front of Ayumi. "You're looking a bit dazed." Then she saw the cockroach on Dansa's head. She pointed at it hoping Dansa would notice it on her head. Sachi started to laugh a little when Dansa started pinching Arisu's cheek though she didn't mean it in a bad way.
Sachi
Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Arisu giggled. "Thanks Dansa," she grinned, still giddy from the "concert". Then she noticed a cockroach eating turkey. Assuming Dansa didn't know, she said, "Dansa! There's a...um..a cockroach eating on your head."
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa Subarashi Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:20 pm

"Yeah! I cheered as loud as I could. It felt awesome! Though, I feel a bit light headed. But I love cheering as loud as I can for others! Just makes me feel supportive and helpful." Dansa remembered the cheering. She felt as though the concert on was only 5 seconds. "By the way, what songs were you guys singing?" She asked.

"Oh, I know! Isn't he just the cutest thing!" She pet the cockroach, "You know they can live about 2 weeks without their heads? Its like they don't have brains at all, no offence Roachy! But this is not the kind of thing to talk about while you are eating though. Sorry bout' that!"
Dansa Subarashi
Dansa Subarashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayumi Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 am

"Huh? Did you just say Yukirin-san,Sashii?" She didn't really like it when people called her name with formalities. "Yeah,cheering for other people does feel nice,doesn't it." She smiled. "Anyways I'm gonna go now.Bye." She said leaving the food court.

{Leaves}
Ayumi
Ayumi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:51 am

Arisu was surprised by Dansa's reaction to the cockroach but she let it pass through her. "Oh bye Yukirin!" she said to Ayumi, waving, "Thanks for the concert!"
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachi Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 am

"Anyways I'm gonna go with Yukirin. So bye." She waved goodbye to everyone and then run up to Ayumi.

[Exits]
Sachi
Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum